Annual Bus Passes

posted Aug 10, 2017, 1:41 PM by Charlotte Turrubiartes   [ updated Aug 16, 2017, 2:57 PM by SCHS Webmaster ]
To apply for transportation CLICK HERE to complete the online form.  Grossmont Transportation will issue a "bus pass card" to every rider.  Students will need to scan their bus pass card to get on the bus as well as show their "Annual Pass" or ticket.  Submit your application online by Aug. 28th.  Students that don't have a "bus pass card" will not be allowed to ride.